last modified June 2017
No refunds or exchange for liquor items
Please note, we do not offer refunds or exchange for change of mind for liquor. If in the rare occasion that your shipment is faulty we will happily exchange the product upon presentation of your proof of purchase.
Exchange for non-liquor items
- Please contact Sakeshop within 14 days of delivery.
- Returns must be received by Sakeshop within 30 days from the date the order was made for an exchange.
- We do not offer refunds for change of mind however you are free to exchange your item.
- You must send back a copy of the original receipt with the returned item(s).
- If you have received the wrong items please contact us within 48 hours of receipt of delivery.
Proof of Purchase
- To be eligible for a return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Damage in Transit
- If there are any problems with your order, please contact Sakeshop within 48 hours of receipt of delivery. Sakeshop will not be held responsible for any damage or breakage if informed after 48 hours of receipt of delivery.
- Insurance companies require evidence via photos of the damaged item & its packaging before you send the item back. Please email or send these with your return to help us assess & process your return more quickly.
- If the product is damaged or broken as a result of courier or postal transit, please keep all original packaging and photograph the damaged item and packaging.
Damage due to misuse or neglect
- We do not accept returns as a result of customer misuse or neglect of care of our products. For sake, please store in a cool dry place. If the sake is "nama" / unpasteurised, please store refrigerated. Read more about sake storage.
Return Instructions for non-liquor items
If you would like to return your item contact us within 2 days of delivery to receive a RA - return authorisation number. We will not approve an Exchange until the item(s) have been inspected and approved by our staff.
- To return your product, mail your product(s) as well as a copy of the original receipt to: Sakeshop - Chef's Armoury Shop 1, 105 Percival Rd Stanmore NSW 2048 Australia
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- It is your responsibility to ensure it is packaged and returned securely. Put your items in a strong cardboard box and package safely and securely with cushioning material such as bubble wrap, air filled plastic protectors, crumpled newspaper etc, making sure to pack any space tightly so the items don't move inside the package during transit.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- Please note that Sakeshop is not responsible for items lost in transit to us. Hence we recommend that you mail back the return by Registered Mail – Australia Post or if shipping internationally, by a registered mail service. We also recommend you insure your package.
- Please send us the tracking details for your returned package